Sunday, February 19, 2012

A day at L'Espalier

Ok, so yesterday was a big day. It was very possibly the first day of the next chapter of my life. I have to say, as excited as I was, I wasn't nervous. From 2:00 PM- 11:00 PM , I was in the kitchen of L'Espalier. Since I graduate in October with my bachelors, I really want to get ahead of the crowds and secure a job. I'll be staging (trailing) in a few places around NYC, Boston, and a few other cities. Right now, I'm really looking into Boston. It just feels like the right move before I make my way over to the west coast.

Source: http://www.lespalier.com/


Located in the city of Boston in the heart of the back bay, L'Espalier is known for their French techniques and New England ingredients. I've added some general information from the website:

Chef: Frank McClelland
Chef de Cuisine: Shane O'Neill
Maitre d': Louis Risoli
Wine Director: Erik Johnson

This picture is below is of there beet and goat cheese salad. Stunning right?


Source: http://www.lespalier.com/


And guess what!? I got the job!! Unbelievable! I do plan on trailing at a few more places before making a decision but I definitely loved every minuet at L'Espalier. Now to look for apartments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...