Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Mornings

I am lucky enough to attend the Culinary Institute of America, the most well-regarded of all culinary schools. Part of our program, before we graduate, is to successfully pass through the many restaurants we have on campus. These include The American Bounty (my personal favorite), Escoffier, Caterina D'Medici, St. Andrews Cafe, and for bakers: Apple Pie Bakery. Now that my first class isn't until 10:00, I am able to get up and make my way over for a well-balanced breakfast. I can usually save some room for an artfully prepared pastry...

So we begin: 

1 Montreal Poppy Seed Bagel


1 Tea for Two (green tea and rose)


1 Something Sweet: Deep Fried Croissant


So with good company, hot tea, and some wonderfully prepared pastries, a good morning is created.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...